Why Should Everyone Have Hydrogen Peroxide?

Everyone should have some Hydrogen Peroxide handy.  It has many different uses that can make life for the user much easier.  Hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean and disinfect almost everything!  The powers of this molecule should be taken advantage of.  Hydrogen Peroxide can do so many things.  As well as being an effective dissinfectant for both exterior wounds and anything else with germs upon it, hydrogen peroxide can be used as an alternative to bleach.  By placing some hydrogen peroxide on a stain of a white article of clothing, you will effectively bleach the piece of clothing.  Use hydrogen peroxide to clean wounds, clean surfaces and clean your clothes!


FUN FACT!

Hydrogen peroxide usually breaks down quickly when it is susceptible to sunlight, because of this, it is sold in brown bottles that protect the molecule from the sun, and allow it to remain in its usual state. 

10 comments:

  1. General Appearance:
    I really like the bright orange background, I think its fun which is good because hydrogen peroxide is a decently simple product and the bottle is just plain black, so it balances it out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accuracy:
    I think that all of your information on hydrogen peroxide is accurate and verifiable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polar/Non-polar:
    I agree that this molecule is polar because Oxygen is much more negative then Hydrogen and they're on opposite ends of the molecule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intermolecular Forces:
    I support all of the forces of attraction you listed and having a picture to demonstrate them is a good idea, instead of just writing out a definition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effectiveness:
    Overall I think this ad is very effective because part of me wants to go out and buy a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. I didn't know it was used for anything other than cleaning cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. General Appearance:
    I like your blog very much and the theme that you choose. It is bright and catches my attention right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accuracy:
    I think that the information you give is accurate and has helped me understand what it does easily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polarity:
    I agree that the molecule is polar because your diagrams make it evident.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intermolecular forces:
    I thin that the forces you have listed are accurate and i lie how you have the different diagrams to show the forces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ad:
    I think your ad is very informative and it explained to me all the different uses it had. I was surprised that it could be used like bleach and now I will not only use it for injuries but also cleaning.

    ReplyDelete